B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering.
University of Kerala.
As a dev, I love being faced with and solving problems.
Being a great team player and having excellent interpersonal skills helps my team and me achieve project goals swiftly and successfully.
I am an enthusiastic individual and a fast learner who works hard to complete tasks on time and in the best possible manner. I ensure the utmost priority on quality in every deliverable.
I am a skilled Golang developer with four years of experience developing standalone applications, web applications, and microservices.
Four years of software development experience with major highlights:
• Expertise in the implementation of high-performance APIs and Batch systems.
• Experienced in designing, developing, and modifying software systems using microservice architecture.
• Expertise in software design and development under Linux.
• In-depth knowledge of application development for multiple platforms.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• As a developer, able to efficiently analyze requirements, and design smart and reliable solutions to solve technical problems.
• Vast experience in writing, testing, and integrating software code, creating APIs, REST web services, and microservices in Golang.
• Experience being a mentor to new team members, coaching and training them to perform their roles with impact.
• Good grasp of Shell, and Docker.
• Experience handling customer support roles from time to time.
• Experience working with Agile methodologies and waterfall methodology.
WHAT I’VE LEARNED
Graduation – Kerala University
Bachelor of Technology; Computer Science and Engineering
WHERE I’VE WORKED
QBurst, Software Engineer
Plus Two – G.H.S.S Kummil
SSLC – G.H.S.S Kummil
Skills & Languages
WHAT I BRING TO THE TABLE
CHECK OUT SOME OF MY WORKS
OUT OF OFFICE
WHERE I SHINE
Got Listed in Google hacking database twice
GHDB-ID: (4612 and 5170)